Out of stock
Spill Control - Hazchem/Chemicals
This economical hazchem spill response kit has been designed to help clean up spills of acids, bases, coolants, solvents, oils and hazardous chemicals – most aggressive liquids.
The SKC120V is a wheelie bin hazchem spill kit ideal for workshops, warehouses, factories, chemical plants, laboratories, transport depots – any work area where spills of aggressive or unknown liquids may occur.
Hazchem spill response kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Economical hazchem spill response kit for a variety of spills.
- Contains vermiculite floorsweep which is sterile, inert and pH neutral, plus polypropylene hazchem maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Includes Multisorb vermiculite – a naturally occurring hydrated phlogopite mica which is sterile, inert and pH neutral. It is a granular absorbent which is non-allergenic, non-hazardous with no dust.
- This hazchem spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Hazchem spill kits include labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilised and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kits can be customised by adding / removing / swapping components.
- Spill kit is supplied in a red 120 litre wheelie bin.
- Bins are well sealed against dust and water ingress and manufactured from UV-stabilised polyethylene that is tough and corrosion resistant.
- Absorbent capacity: Up to 78 Litres
- Order in Only.
- 2 x Hazchem absorbent boom
- 50 x Hazchem absorbent pads
- 1 x Multisorb vermiculite absorbent floorsweep
- 1 x PVC gloves – pair
- 4 x Disposal bag – labelled
- 1 x Barrier tape
- 1 x Wheelie bin 120L red
- 1 x Spill kit labels and audit tag
- 1 x Spill kit instructions
- 1 x SKC120V refill kit
Dimensions: 55 × 50 × 90 cm
Our booking system gives us access to multiple carriers – so you can get the best of service. Tracking history that starts from the time an order is placed online up until it’s delivered. Consistent tracking events across all carriers and one-link tracking means nobody is kept in the dark ever again. Goods in stock are generally picked and dispatched within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).
Delivery will only occur on business days. No deliveries will be made on weekends or public holidays. Once your order is placed our smart email and SMS notifications give you just the right amount of information when it actually matters. Tracking history that starts from the time an order is placed online up until it’s delivered. Consistent tracking events across all carriers and one-link tracking. *Please note that during our sale/promotional events, delivery may be longer than the specified delivery times above.
All deliveries must be signed for. Please be aware we will not leave parcels unattended for security reasons. Due to the nature of most products, we do not deliver to P.O. Boxes or Parcel Lockers. If you are not home, Australia Post will leave a card for it to be collected at your nearest post-office. If your order is delivered via courier and you are not home, a card will be left to arrange re-delivery.
Standard Order Delivery doesn't include heavy, bulky & over-sized order items. These items will be on calculated on the size & weight of the product and the area it is going to. You will be contacted once we receive your order and let you know how much freight will be, alternatively please give us a call to confirm a price prior to delivery.
Order or Special Order products aren’t part of our standard range, however we can order these items in. If our supplier is out of stock we will contact you to provide an estimated time of delivery. Also note that returning a Special Order item may be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. Couriers are required to deliver heavy or bulky items so we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes etc. Ensure you include a phone number so that we can contact you on to organise a suitable day and time for delivery.
Lost or damaged goods, if your order is lost or damaged in transit, please Contact Us within seven working days of placing your order so that we may assist you. Urgent Orders for times when you need your goods faster, contact us and we can arrange a courier service to achieve the best outcome. Alternatively, you can pick up from instore.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
Goods need to be unwashed, unworn, unused and in unopened packaging, with original ticketing and all accompanying instructions, manuals and other accompanying materials. Items in their original condition may be returned upon presentation of the original invoice within 14 days of order receipt.
Returns or exchanges of online purchases may be made via a Branded self-service returns portal: Which allows customers to request a return online, download the return label, and organise item drop off or pick up. Automatically generated labels: Allows our customers to generate labels instantly for any returns requests that meet our return policy. Proactive tracking and notifications: Track your returns from request to item delivery, and keep customers up to date via email. Flexible return options: Give customers the option to drop off their return to any Australia Post post office, postbox or have it picked up by courier.
Returned goods is the responsibility of the person or company returning the goods. Excluding the original delivery charge. If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrect item we will pay for the postage costs. However, we are unable to offer free delivery for ‘change of mind’ returns or exchanges.
No Returns on Specialized Order in Products will be accepted.
Some items may be subject to a 20% restocking, handling and administration fee.
Refunds will be processed using the original payment type.
Sale items are subject to the same returns policy.
If you would like to exchange an item, please inform us of the style, size and colour that you would prefer. The item from the original order will first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed. Any discounts received will be carried over in an exchange.
As Peninsula Safety is not liable for the loss of an item being returned.
Returns In Store
Present your online invoice at Peninsula Safety within 14 days of order receipt. The method of payment used to make your purchase must be presented.
Faulty Product Policy
Please call us to discuss or confirm the fault and terms of warranty within seven working days of placing your order so that we may assist you. If the fault is approved we will cover all costs associated with returned faulty goods. However we reserve the right to use our courier for returned goods if required. Depending on what the fault is we can arrange an exchange or refund.