Maintains the natural beauty of materials, helps prevent discolouration. Offers effective protection against moisture. Non-silicone based, allows leather to breathe and does not discolour with regular use. For smooth leather, suede, nubuck as well as textile shoes, bags, clothing, umbrellas, hats etc.
- Before first use, always test in a hidden area for colour fastness and product to material compatibility ensuring that the spray will not discolour or taint the finish of your footwear.
- Follow directions closely.
- Ensure footwear is clean and dry before commencing.
- Work in a well ventilated area.
- Shake can well.
- From a distance of approximately 30cm, apply a light even spray mist over entire footwear.
- Allow to dry naturally (5-10 mins).
- Apply a 2nd and 3rd coat for optimum protection.
- Let dry in between coats.
- Do not flood product onto footwear as this could cause water markings especially on suede, nubuck or aniline leathers.
- For suede, if necessary, brush up nap after drying.
- Repeat process regularly/every week (depending on extent of footwear exposure) to ensure footwear remains protected.
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.