1 In stock
Footwear - Safety - Elastic
Oliver’s new work boot may be lightweight, but it packs a punch with heavyweight protection. In fact, it's Oliver’s lightest ever at 55 series work boot and it's loaded with the latest technology and innovation. Features include lightweight sole with self-cleaning tread profile, Oliver COOLstep® plush satin feel lining and built in SOFTstride® comfort system.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption - Provides superior cushioning and shock absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- HEELguard - HEELguard for added stability and impact protection
- NATUREform Type 1 Toe Cap - The Oliver cap has a wide profile to suit your foot and is added with a latex cushion liner to ensure the toes are comfortable and not in contact with the cap. Caps are tested to a force of 200 Joule in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS2210.3.
- Water Resistant Leather - Water resistant leather to DIN 3. Provides all day comfort in wet and damp working conditions.
- Toe Bumper - This feature protects the leather at the toe from scuff damage and hence lengthens the life of the footwear.
- Heat Resistant Sole - Sole is heat resistant to 300º Celsius or 572º Fahrenheit. Ideal for extreme, harsh and high surface heat working environments.
- Slip Resistant Sole - Sole has excellent slip resistance. (Exceeds European Standard EN344, SATRA slip test method PM144 standard)
- Antimicrobial Technology - Revolutionary anti-bacterial solution provides protection against odour, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria, fungus and other micro-organisms.
- COOLstep® Lining - Oliver COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- SOFTstride® - Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Steel Safety Toe Cap - Type 1 Steel toe cap offers protection against drop and crush injuries. Developed to withstand a force of 200 joules.
- Cut Resistant Sole - Sole has excellent cut resistance. Resists cut growth cause by small cuts opening up as a result of normal sole flexing when walking.
- Antistatic - Minimises the build up of electrostatic charges and provides protection against the risk of spark ignition for such hazards as flammable materials and gases.
- Abrasion Resistant
Fabrics: Water Resistant Full Grain Leather
- 4 – 14 (full sizes)
- 6½ – 10½ (half sizes)
Our booking system gives us access to multiple carriers – so you can get the best of service. Tracking history that starts from the time an order is placed online up until it’s delivered. Consistent tracking events across all carriers and one-link tracking means nobody is kept in the dark ever again. Goods in stock are generally picked and dispatched within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).
Delivery will only occur on business days. No deliveries will be made on weekends or public holidays. Once your order is placed our smart email and SMS notifications give you just the right amount of information when it actually matters. Tracking history that starts from the time an order is placed online up until it’s delivered. Consistent tracking events across all carriers and one-link tracking. *Please note that during our sale/promotional events, delivery may be longer than the specified delivery times above.
All deliveries must be signed for. Please be aware we will not leave parcels unattended for security reasons. Due to the nature of most products, we do not deliver to P.O. Boxes or Parcel Lockers. If you are not home, Australia Post will leave a card for it to be collected at your nearest post-office. If your order is delivered via courier and you are not home, a card will be left to arrange re-delivery.
Standard Order Delivery doesn't include heavy, bulky & over-sized order items. These items will be on calculated on the size & weight of the product and the area it is going to. You will be contacted once we receive your order and let you know how much freight will be, alternatively please give us a call to confirm a price prior to delivery.
Order or Special Order products aren’t part of our standard range, however we can order these items in. If our supplier is out of stock we will contact you to provide an estimated time of delivery. Also note that returning a Special Order item may be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. Couriers are required to deliver heavy or bulky items so we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes etc. Ensure you include a phone number so that we can contact you on to organise a suitable day and time for delivery.
Lost or damaged goods, if your order is lost or damaged in transit, please Contact Us within seven working days of placing your order so that we may assist you. Urgent Orders for times when you need your goods faster, contact us and we can arrange a courier service to achieve the best outcome. Alternatively, you can pick up from instore.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
Goods need to be unwashed, unworn, unused and in unopened packaging, with original ticketing and all accompanying instructions, manuals and other accompanying materials. Items in their original condition may be returned upon presentation of the original invoice within 14 days of order receipt.
Returns or exchanges of online purchases may be made via a Branded self-service returns portal: Which allows customers to request a return online, download the return label, and organise item drop off or pick up. Automatically generated labels: Allows our customers to generate labels instantly for any returns requests that meet our return policy. Proactive tracking and notifications: Track your returns from request to item delivery, and keep customers up to date via email. Flexible return options: Give customers the option to drop off their return to any Australia Post post office, postbox or have it picked up by courier.
Returned goods is the responsibility of the person or company returning the goods. Excluding the original delivery charge. If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrect item we will pay for the postage costs. However, we are unable to offer free delivery for ‘change of mind’ returns or exchanges.
No Returns on Specialized Order in Products will be accepted.
Some items may be subject to a 20% restocking, handling and administration fee.
Refunds will be processed using the original payment type.
Sale items are subject to the same returns policy.
If you would like to exchange an item, please inform us of the style, size and colour that you would prefer. The item from the original order will first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed. Any discounts received will be carried over in an exchange.
As Peninsula Safety is not liable for the loss of an item being returned.
Returns In Store
Present your online invoice at Peninsula Safety within 14 days of order receipt. The method of payment used to make your purchase must be presented.
Faulty Product Policy
Please call us to discuss or confirm the fault and terms of warranty within seven working days of placing your order so that we may assist you. If the fault is approved we will cover all costs associated with returned faulty goods. However we reserve the right to use our courier for returned goods if required. Depending on what the fault is we can arrange an exchange or refund.