This bunded decant stand is a suitable, economical solution to capture drips, leaks or overflow. Decanting bunds are ideal to capture spills whilst dispensing liquids. This small bund has been designed for storing and decanting from 20 litre drums.
- The bunded decant stand supports a 20 litre container on the top allowing liquids to be decanted into a jug or bucket on the lower level.
- Use as a chemical dosing bund – pump from a drum on the top level with a spare drum on the lower level.
- Improves safety and reduces manual handling whilst capturing leaks, drips and spills.
- Tough, durable, polyethylene construction – resistant to most chemicals, oils and fuels and easily cleaned.
- Spilled liquid can be reclaimed through a 20mm drain.
- Sump capacity: 40 litres
- Order in only.
Materials: 100% polyethylene
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Dimensions: 65cm x 55cm x 31cm
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.