ArcMax C61F Fire Resistant Chainsaw Chaps are for professional chainsaw operators who require protection from heat, fire, and arc flash (electrical) hazards. They are constructed entirely from fire-resistant materials and now feature a 50mm reflective tape on the lower leg for high visibility at dusk, dawn and night. Ideal for use around bush fires, utility work, and in the oil and gas industry.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Uses Arrestex FR fully fire resistant chainsaw protection material which will not melt or burn and is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 20m/s
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
- Adjustable to a 128cm (49 inch) waist size with an available 38cm (15 inch) belt extension
- 50mm FR reflective tape at lower leg for increased visibility
- Zip style
- Order in only.
- Nomex®/Fire-resistant viscose ripstop outer fabric rated to 8.2cal/cm2 according to ASTM D6413 for fire resistance
- Soft FR Lining
Size: S, M , L
- Hi Vis Orange
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.