Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinets have a Polyethylene tray on each shelf to collect any accidental spillages. Designed to withstand fire these cabinets provide a safe environment to store most corrosive chemicals.
If you need to store chemicals such as Phenol, Nitric Acid, Sulphuric Acid or other acid substances with highly corrosive vapours, we suggest you look at the Polyethylene Cabinets.
These Cabinets are manufactured to comply with AS3780 for the safe storage of Corrosive Substances.
- Steel Cabinet suitable for the storage of corrosive substances.
- Adjustable shelves with built-in troughs to contain spills
- Shelves fitted with a ribbed Polyethylene (PE) spill tray
- Included placard: Corrosive 8
- Fully welded double wall construction with 40mm wall spacing
- Sequential self-closing and latching lockable doors
- Three point locking mechanism
- 150mm Deep spill containment sump
- Dual vents with built-in flash arrester
- Adjustable leveling feet
- High fuming acids to be stored in a poly cabinet
- Capacity: 250L
- Industry Standard: Fully compliant to Australian Standards (AS3780)
- Order in Only. (Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
Dimensions: W1100mm x H1760 x D465mm
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.