Oliver’s new work boot may be lightweight, but it packs a punch with heavyweight protection. In fact, it's Oliver’s lightest ever at 55 series work boot and it's loaded with the latest technology and innovation. Features include lightweight sole with self-cleaning tread profile, Oliver COOLstep® plush satin feel lining and built in SOFTstride® comfort system.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption - Provides superior cushioning and shock absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- HEELguard - HEELguard for added stability and impact protection
- NATUREform Type 1 Toe Cap - The Oliver cap has a wide profile to suit your foot and is added with a latex cushion liner to ensure the toes are comfortable and not in contact with the cap. Caps are tested to a force of 200 Joule in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS2210.3.
- Water Resistant Leather - Water resistant leather to DIN 3. Provides all day comfort in wet and damp working conditions.
- Toe Bumper - This feature protects the leather at the toe from scuff damage and hence lengthens the life of the footwear.
- Heat Resistant Sole - Sole is heat resistant to 300º Celsius or 572º Fahrenheit. Ideal for extreme, harsh and high surface heat working environments.
- Slip Resistant Sole - Sole has excellent slip resistance. (Exceeds European Standard EN344, SATRA slip test method PM144 standard)
- Antimicrobial Technology - Revolutionary anti-bacterial solution provides protection against odour, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria, fungus and other micro-organisms.
- COOLstep® Lining - Oliver COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- SOFTstride® - Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Steel Safety Toe Cap - Type 1 Steel toe cap offers protection against drop and crush injuries. Developed to withstand a force of 200 joules.
- Cut Resistant Sole - Sole has excellent cut resistance. Resists cut growth cause by small cuts opening up as a result of normal sole flexing when walking.
- Antistatic - Minimises the build up of electrostatic charges and provides protection against the risk of spark ignition for such hazards as flammable materials and gases.
- Abrasion Resistant
Fabrics: Water Resistant Full Grain Leather
- 4 – 14 (full sizes)
- 6½ – 10½ (half sizes)
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.