The IndustriPOD® is a rugged and versatile tripod with built in safety factors that exceeds internationally recognised rescue systems and standards. Its simplistic but unique design makes it ideal for heavy duty confined space requirement where guaranteed performance is mandatory.
The IndustriPOD’s® design allows for a 550 kg load (tested to 5500 kg) off the centre eyebolt and 360 kg loads (tested to 3600 kg) off the side plate attachment points making it one of the strongest tripods on the market.
The IndustriPOD® has top stabilisation anchoring points that assist in the stabilisation of the system when using the external mechanical advantage or retrieval systems. For added versatility, IndustriPOD® is compatible with many of the Ferno Arachnipod TEMS accessories.
- Rectangular, fully adjustable legs with quick action lock leg pins.
- One piece fabricated steel head.
- Adjustable foot with aggressive non slip tread pattern.
- Adjustable foot tether strap.
- One swivel eyebolt.
- Three tie off points for rigging or stabilisation.
- Optional hold down stake for soft ground conditions.
- Option foot step for easy access to tripod head.
- Optional equipment bracket.
- Optional winch with mount.
- Optional type 3 fall arrest block with mount.
- Weight: 23kg
- Order in only. (Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
- Clearance (ground to eyebolt): 2275mm
- Overall height: 2465mm extended, 1650mm collapsed
- Inside diameter of feet: 2185mm
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.