The Ferno ROOFlok is lightweight and compact allowing it to be moved from job to job and it is easy to attach to most roofs using the supplied screws and Fablok fittings. The ROOFlok is supplied with the ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter, a 360 degree swivel attachment device that provides the user with uninterrupted access to their work area. The ANCHORsafe also absorbs the force or shock load sustained in the event of a fall.
- Supplied with ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter
- Swivels 360 degree for uninterrupted access
- Absorbs the shock load in the event of a fall
- Easy to attach using supplied screws and fabloks
- Can be moved from job to job
- Lightweight and compact
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Easily installed using standard drill bits and drivers (no riveting tools required)
- Rated at 15 kN “Fall Arrest” for single person use
- Meets the requirements of AS/NZS1891.4
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.