- A handy portable first-aid kit for every vehicle.
- Compact case design to fit into most vehicles' glove boxes or under seats.
- Practical internal compartments to assist with content organisation.
- Dimensions: 180 (W) X 120 (H) X 80 (D)
- 20 X Adhesive Strips, Plastic, 72 X 19 mm
- 20 X Adhesive Strips, Plastic, Assorted
- 2 X Alcohol Wipe, Sachet
- 1 X Conforming Bandage, 5 cm, White
- 100 X Cotton Tips, Double Ended, 7.5 cm
- 1 X Disposable Gloves, Large, Pair
- 1 X Emergency First Aid Information Booklet, Basic, Dl Size
- 1 X Emergency Shock Blanket, Silver Space
- 1 X Eye Pad, Sterile
- 1 X Eye Wash Solution, 30 mL Ampoule
- 1 X Non-Adherent Dressing, 10 X 7.5 cm, Sterile
- 1 X Paper Tape, 1.25 cm X 9 m, Hypo-Allergenic, White
- 2 X Povidone Iodine Swabs
- 1 X Resuscitation Face Shield, Disposable With Non-Return Valve
- 12 X Safety Pins, Assorted
- 1 X Scissors, Steel, 9 cm
- 1 X Splinter Forceps, Steel, 9 cm
- 5 X Splinter Probe, Disposable
- 1 X Triangular Bandage, Disposable, Large, White
- 2 X Wound Cleansing Wipe, Non-Sting, Sachet
- Standards & Compliance
This first-aid kit is ARTG Registered (no. 128314). All FastAid products are manufactured and distributed in accordance with FastAid's stringent quality assurance procedures.
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.