- Compact design for portability
- Internal compartments for fast-find of contents
- Ideal kit where a budget protective case is required
- Dimensions: 180 (W) X 120 (H) X 70 (D)
- 25 x adhesive strips, plastic, 72 x 19mm, 25pk
- 2 x alcohol wipes, sachet
- 2 x wound cleansing wipe, non-sting, sachet
- 1 x non-adherent dressing, 10 x 7.5cm, sterile
- 1 x conforming bandage, 5cm, white
- 1 x disposable gloves, 2pk
- 1 x emergency first aid information booklet, basic, dl size
- 1 x eye pad, sterile
- 1 x splinter forceps, steel, 8cm
- 1 x paper tape, 1.25cm x 5m, hypo-allergenic, white
- 2 x povidone iodine swabs
- 12 x safety pins, assorted, 12pk
- 1 x scissors, steel, 9cm
- 5 x splinter probe, disposable
- 1 x triangular bandage, disposable, large, white
Standards and Compliance
This portable first-aid kit is ARTG Registered (no. 128314). All FastAid products are manufactured and distributed in accordance with FastAid's stringent quality assurance procedures.
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.