The ideal grab-and-run deluxe Ute portable first-aid kit.
- Grab and run design with Snake & Spider Bite treatment contents for those unexpected emergencies.
- Medium-sized case with internal compartments ready for that unexpected roadside emergency.
- Complies with WHS 2019 Regulations for Work Vehicles.
- Dimensions: 290 (W) X 280 (H) X 100 (D) MM
- 50 x adhesive strips, plastic, 72 x 19mm, 50pk
- 4 x alcohol wipes, sachet
- 2 x wound cleansing wipe, non-sting, sachet
- 1 x cold pack, instant, large
- 1 x conforming bandage, 5cm, white
- 1 x conforming bandage, 7.5cm, white
- 60 x cotton balls, 60pk
- 1 x resuscitation face shield, disposable with non-return valve
- 1 x leaflet, cpr/ear.wallet size
- 2 x crepe bandage, heavyweight, 10cm, brown
- 2 x disposable gloves, 2pk
- 1 x emergency first aid information booklet, basic, dl size
- 1 x emergency shock blanket, silver space
- 2 x eye pads, sterile
- 2 x eye wash solution, 30ml ampoule
- 1 x splinter forceps, stainless steel, 12.5cm
- 2 x gauze swab, 7.5 x 7.5cm, 5pk
- 1 x hydrogel burns gel, 3.5g sachet
- 2 x non-adherent dressing, 10 x 7.5cm, sterile
- 2 x non-adherent dressing, 5 x 5cm, sterile
- 1 x accident report notebook with pencil
- 1 x paper tape, 2.5cm x 5m, hypo-allergenic, white
- 1 x plastic bag, resealable, large, 305 x 230mm
- 1 x plastic bag, resealable, medium, 230 x 150mm
- 1 x plastic bag, resealable, small, 125 x 100mm
- 2 x povidone iodine swabs
- 12 x safety pins, assorted, 12pk
- 1 x scissors, stainless steel, 12.5cm
- 1 x snake 'n' spider bite information booklet. Fold out A5 size first-aid basics
- 5 x splinter probe, disposable
- 2 x triangular bandage, cotton, large, white
- 5 x wound closure strips, 3 x 75mm, 5pk
- 1 x wound dressing, no.14, sterile
Standards and Compliance:
This first-aid kit complies with WHS Code of Practice 2018 for work vehicles in Australia and New Zealand, but does not comply to workplace standards. This kit is also ARTG Registered (no. 128314) and exceeds Australian Standard AS2675-1983 (Size A). All FastAid products are manufactured and distributed in accordance with FastAid's stringent quality assurance procedures.
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.