- Complies with WHS 2019 Regulations for Workplaces.
- Includes 2 additional modules; Eye ‘n’ Wound and an Outdoor module, to suit the common injuries that occur on construction sites.
- Ideal for builders and tradesmen who require a compliant portable first-aid kit on-site with them.
- Dimensions: 420 (W) X 180 (H) X 230 (D) MM
- 1 x accident report notebook with pencil
- 50 x adhesive strips, fabric, 72 x 19mm
- 50 x adhesive strips, plastic, 72 x 19mm
- 4 x alcohol wipes, sachet
- 1 x antiseptic liquid/sting relief, 50ml, spray bottle
- 1 x bowl galipot 60ml clear
- 1 x cold pack, instant, large
- 1 x combine dressing, 10 x 20cm, sterile
- 3 x conforming bandage, 5cm, white
- 3 x conforming bandage, 7.5cm, white
- 100 x cotton tips, double-ended, 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR flowchart, wallet size
- 1 x crepe bandage, heavyweight, 10cm, brown
- 5 x pairs of disposable gloves, large
- 1 x emergency first aid information booklet, basic, dl size
- 1 x emergency shock blanket, silver space
- 4 x eye pad, sterile
- 8 x eye wash solution, 30ml ampoule
- 1 x first aid module, eye & wound dressing, soft pack (73 pieces)
- 1 x first aid module, outdoor, soft pack (7 pieces)
- 25 x gauze swab, 7.5 x 7.5cm
- 5 x hydrogel burns gel, 3.5g sachet
- 1 x kidney tray, plastic,200ml green
- 1 x non-adherent dressing, 10 x 10cm, sterile
- 3 x non-adherent dressing, 10 x 7.5cm, sterile
- 6 x non-adherent dressing, 5 x 5cm, sterile
- 1 x paper tape, 2.5cm x 5m, hypo-allergenic, white
- 1 x plastic bag, resealable, large
- 1 x plastic bag, resealable, medium
- 1 x plastic bag, resealable, small
- 6 x povidone iodine swabs
- 1 x resuscitation face shield, disposable with non-return valve
- 12 x safety pins, assorted
- 1 x scissors, stainless steel, 12.5cm
- 1 x sharps container, plastic, 100 ml, yellow
- 1 x splinter forceps, stainless steel, 12.5cm
- 10 x splinter probe, disposable
- 2 x triangular bandage, cotton, large, white
- 10 x wound cleansing wipe, non-sting, sachet
- 25 x wound closure strips, 3 x 75mm
- 1 x wound dressing, no.13, sterile
- 1 x wound dressing, no.14, sterile
- 1 x wound dressing, no.15, sterile
- (Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
Standards and Compliance
This first-aid kit complies with WHS 2019 Regulations for Workplaces in Australia and New Zealand. This kit is also ARTG Registered (no. 128314) and exceeds Australian Standard AS2675-1983 (Size B).
All FastAid products are manufactured and distributed in accordance with FastAid's stringent quality assurance procedures.
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.