2 In stock
First Aid - Standard Kits
- Complies with WHS 2019 Regulations for Workplaces.
- Includes 2 additional modules; Eye ‘n’ Wound and an Outdoor module, to suit the common injuries that occur on construction sites.
- Portable case options available making it an ideal kit for builders and tradesmen who require a compliant first aid kit on-site with them.
- Dimensions: 420 (W) X 180 (H) X 230 (D) MM
- 1 x accident report note book with pencil
- 50 x adhesive strips, fabric, 72 x 19mm
- 50 x adhesive strips, plastic, 72 x 19mm
- 4 x alcohol wipe, sachet
- 1 x antiseptic liquid/sting relief, 50ml, spray bottle
- 1 x bowl galipot 60ml clear
- 1 x cold pack, instant, large
- 1 x combine dressing, 10 x 20cm, sterile
- 3 x conforming bandage, 5cm, white
- 3 x conforming bandage, 7.5cm, white
- 100 x cotton tips, double ended, 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR flowchart, wallet size
- 1 x crepe bandage, heavy weight, 10cm, brown
- 5 x disposable gloves, large, pair
- 1 x emergency first aid information booklet, basic, dl size
- 1 x emergency shock blanket, silver space
- 4 x eye pad, sterile
- 8 x eye wash solution, 30ml ampoule
- 1 x first aid module, eye & wound dressing, soft pack (73 pieces)
- 1 x first aid module, outdoor, soft pack (7 pieces)
- 25 x gauze swab, 7.5 x 7.5cm
- 5 x hydrogel burns gel, 3.5g sachet
- 1 x kidney tray, plastic,200ml green
- 1 x non-adherent dressing, 10 x 10cm, sterile
- 3 x non-adherent dressing, 10 x 7.5cm, sterile
- 6 x non-adherent dressing, 5 x 5cm, sterile
- 1 x paper tape, 2.5cm x 5m, hypo-allergenic, white
- 1 x plastic bag, resealable, large
- 1 x plastic bag, resealable, medium
- 1 x plastic bag, resealable, small
- 6 x povidone iodine swabs
- 1 x resuscitation face shield, disposable with non-return valve
- 12 x safety pins, assorted
- 1 x scissors, stainless steel, 12.5cm
- 1 x sharps container, plastic, 100 ml, yellow
- 1 x splinter forceps, stainless steel, 12.5cm
- 10 x splinter probe, disposable
- 2 x triangular bandage, cotton, large, white
- 10 x wound cleansing wipe, non-sting, sachet
- 25 x wound closure strips, 3 x 75mm
- 1 x wound dressing, no.13, sterile
- 1 x wound dressing, no.14, sterile
- 1 x wound dressing, no.15, sterile
Standards and Compliance
This first aid kit complies with WHS 2019 Regulations for Workplaces in Australia and New Zealand. This kit is also ARTG Registered (no. 128314) and exceeds Australian Standard AS2675-1983 (Size B).
All FastAid products are manufactured and distributed in accordance with FastAid's stringent quality assurance procedures.
Our booking system gives us access to multiple carriers – so you can get the best of service. Tracking history that starts from the time an order is placed online up until it’s delivered. Consistent tracking events across all carriers and one-link tracking means nobody is kept in the dark ever again. Goods in stock are generally picked and dispatched within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).
Delivery will only occur on business days. No deliveries will be made on weekends or public holidays. Once your order is placed our smart email and SMS notifications give you just the right amount of information when it actually matters. Tracking history that starts from the time an order is placed online up until it’s delivered. Consistent tracking events across all carriers and one-link tracking. *Please note that during our sale/promotional events, delivery may be longer than the specified delivery times above.
All deliveries must be signed for. Please be aware we will not leave parcels unattended for security reasons. Due to the nature of most products, we do not deliver to P.O. Boxes or Parcel Lockers. If you are not home, Australia Post will leave a card for it to be collected at your nearest post-office. If your order is delivered via courier and you are not home, a card will be left to arrange re-delivery.
Standard Order Delivery doesn't include heavy, bulky & over-sized order items. These items will be on calculated on the size & weight of the product and the area it is going to. You will be contacted once we receive your order and let you know how much freight will be, alternatively please give us a call to confirm a price prior to delivery.
Order or Special Order products aren’t part of our standard range, however we can order these items in. If our supplier is out of stock we will contact you to provide an estimated time of delivery. Also note that returning a Special Order item may be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. Couriers are required to deliver heavy or bulky items so we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes etc. Ensure you include a phone number so that we can contact you on to organise a suitable day and time for delivery.
Lost or damaged goods, if your order is lost or damaged in transit, please Contact Us within seven working days of placing your order so that we may assist you. Urgent Orders for times when you need your goods faster, contact us and we can arrange a courier service to achieve the best outcome. Alternatively, you can pick up from instore.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
Goods need to be unwashed, unworn, unused and in unopened packaging, with original ticketing and all accompanying instructions, manuals and other accompanying materials. Items in their original condition may be returned upon presentation of the original invoice within 14 days of order receipt.
Returns or exchanges of online purchases may be made via a Branded self-service returns portal: Which allows customers to request a return online, download the return label, and organise item drop off or pick up. Automatically generated labels: Allows our customers to generate labels instantly for any returns requests that meet our return policy. Proactive tracking and notifications: Track your returns from request to item delivery, and keep customers up to date via email. Flexible return options: Give customers the option to drop off their return to any Australia Post post office, postbox or have it picked up by courier.
Returned goods is the responsibility of the person or company returning the goods. Excluding the original delivery charge. If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrect item we will pay for the postage costs. However, we are unable to offer free delivery for ‘change of mind’ returns or exchanges.
No Returns on Specialized Order in Products will be accepted.
Some items may be subject to a 20% restocking, handling and administration fee.
Refunds will be processed using the original payment type.
Sale items are subject to the same returns policy.
If you would like to exchange an item, please inform us of the style, size and colour that you would prefer. The item from the original order will first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed. Any discounts received will be carried over in an exchange.
As Peninsula Safety is not liable for the loss of an item being returned.
Returns In Store
Present your online invoice at Peninsula Safety within 14 days of order receipt. The method of payment used to make your purchase must be presented.
Faulty Product Policy
Please call us to discuss or confirm the fault and terms of warranty within seven working days of placing your order so that we may assist you. If the fault is approved we will cover all costs associated with returned faulty goods. However we reserve the right to use our courier for returned goods if required. Depending on what the fault is we can arrange an exchange or refund.