Floorsorb is a general purpose floorsweep which absorbs oils, fuels, coolants, degreaser, mild acids and caustics, paints, solvents and most mild water-based chemicals.
Floorsorb is ideal to use on hard surfaces wherever coolant, paint, oils, fuels, mild chemicals and general liquids are stored, handled and spilled.
- Ideal for chemical processing plants, paint and panel shops, chemical storage and handling facilities, transport warehouses, food and beverage processing plants, printing and automotive workshops.
- Floorsorb is ideal for placing on and around a spill to solidify and absorb.
- Floorsorb general purpose floorsweep cleans up most acids, bases, paints, solvents, hydrocarbons inks, dyes and aggressive water-based liquids on contact.
- Floorsorb is able to absorb up to two times its own weight in liquid and three times more oil than expanded clay products (weight for weight).
- Floorsorb is made from 100% recycled and renewable resource.
- It’s high absorbency to weight ratio equals lower transport and disposal costs.
- Floorsorb is non-allergenic and non-hazardous with no dust.
- Fast wicking action allows quick clean up, reduces potential slip hazards and improves safety in the workplace.
- Floorsorb is clean and non-abrasive – leaves no residue or grit.
- Floorsorb pellets feature inherent moisture and odour absorbing properties.
- Weight: 3kg
- Bag: 12 litres
- Order in only. (Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.