The Force Performance Range (FPR) from Force360 have been designed and developed in Australia and incorporates the latest technologies and materials in their construction. The FPR201 Titanium 5 Cut level 5 PU coat provides exceptional wet, oil and dry grip.
Ideal for construction, glazing, industrial wiring, logistics & warehousing, maintenance, mining, recycling and sheet metal work.
- The knitted 13 gauge liner allows good dexterity for mid to heavy handling duties
- High puncture level 3 performance
- Force360’s exclusive Sinomac engineered yarn not only offers Cut level 5 protection but brings coolness to the hand in combination with a soft flexible feel for maximum comfort and dexterity
- Knitted 13 gauge liner provides excellent dexterity for general purpose work
- Polyurethane coating provides a positive wet and dry grip and resists oil degradation
- Perfect form, fit and comfort is achieved through Force360’s unique knit pattern that mimics a ‘hand at rest’, minimizing hand fatigue
- Keeping hands cool is critical for comfort and improved wearer compliance. Only selected materials that allow air flow are used to ensure 360 degree air circulation and enhanced breathability
- UPF50+ offering maximum sun protection
- The Actifresh Sanitized treatment neutralizes odour creating bacteria ensuring the gloves are kept fresher for longer
- Certified by SAI Global to Cut Level E under EN388:2016
- Certified by SAI Global to Cut Level 5 under AS/NZS2161.3
- Liner – Sinomac Synthetic
- Coating – Polyurethane
Size: S - 2XL
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.