Used in conjunction with Sundström masks SR100, SR200 and SR500 respirators.
For use against organic gas and vapour with a boiling point above +65°C, such as solvents. The filter fits into the filter attachment of Sundström's half and full-face masks. An SR510 particle filter can be snapped onto the front of the filter.
- No metal parts
- Largest diameter: 106 mm, Thickness: 36 mm
- Weight: 137 g
- The filter contains 100 g of activated carbon
- Adsorption capacity: In tests with 5,000 ppm carbon tetrachloride at 30 l/min, the filter lasts for 45-50 minutes (standards requirements: >40 min) The filter absorbs approximately 42-45 g (1.5-1.6 oz) carbon tetrachloride (standards requirements: >38.4 g (>1.36 oz))
- Pressure drop: At 30 l/min: 25-30 Pa (standards requirement: <100 Pa), At 95 l/min: 120-140 Pa (standards requirement: <400 Pa)
- Store at room temperature in a clean, dry place
- If the seal has been broken, store away from contaminants in an air-tight container
- Shelf life is 10 years if the seal is unbroken
- The expiry date is printed on the filter
- Compliance: Approved to AS/NZS 1716:2012
- Chemical handling
- Emergency services
Materials: Plastic Polypropylene
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.