This portable chemical spill response kit has been designed for spills of aggressive liquids such as acids, bases, coolants, solvents, oils, and hazardous chemicals.
The SKCET is a handy bag spill kit ideal for small workshops, warehouses, labs, schools or to keep on hand in trucks and work vehicles – any areas where spills of mixed or aggressive liquids may occur.
Hazchem spill kits contain a variety of melt blown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Handy and portable chemical spill response kit for a variety of spills.
- Contains polypropylene hazchem maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This hazchem spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- Chemical spill kit is supplied in a red canvacon, heavy-duty, re-sealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- Chemical spill kits can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Chemical spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
- Order in only.(Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
- 3 x Hazchem absorbent boom
- 20 x Hazchem absorbent pads
- 1 x PVC gloves – pair
- 1 x Disposable bag labelled
- 1 x Spill kit labels
Dimensions: 60 × 40 × 55 cm
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.