This economical hazchem spill response kit has been designed to help clean up spills of acids, bases, coolants, solvents, oils and hazardous chemicals – most aggressive liquids.
The SKC120V is a wheelie bin hazchem spill kit ideal for workshops, warehouses, factories, chemical plants, laboratories, transport depots – any work area where spills of aggressive or unknown liquids may occur.
Hazchem spill response kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Economical hazchem spill response kit for a variety of spills.
- Contains vermiculite floorsweep which is sterile, inert and pH neutral, plus polypropylene hazchem maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Includes Multisorb vermiculite – a naturally occurring hydrated phlogopite mica which is sterile, inert and pH neutral. It is a granular absorbent which is non-allergenic, non-hazardous with no dust.
- This hazchem spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Hazchem spill kits include labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilised and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kits can be customised by adding / removing / swapping components.
- Spill kit is supplied in a red 120 litre wheelie bin.
- Bins are well sealed against dust and water ingress and manufactured from UV-stabilised polyethylene that is tough and corrosion resistant.
- Absorbent capacity: Up to 78 Litres
- Order in Only.(Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
- 2 x Hazchem absorbent boom
- 50 x Hazchem absorbent pads
- 1 x Multisorb vermiculite absorbent floorsweep
- 1 x PVC gloves – pair
- 4 x Disposal bag – labelled
- 1 x Barrier tape
- 1 x Wheelie bin 120L red
- 1 x Spill kit labels and audit tag
- 1 x Spill kit instructions
- 1 x SKC120V refill kit
Dimensions: 55 × 50 × 90 cm
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.