The Hi Safe ladder bracket is lightweight, strong and corrosive resistant providing a simple and secure mounting system for ladders.
The Ladder Bracket is versatile for end user use and allows on-site alterations for the installer. Not all parapets and roof structures are the same so Ferno has specifically engineered the ladder bracket to allow small on-site alterations by the installer.
This multi-fit design combined with alloy substrate provides universal fitment opportunities to a vast array of parapet walls and roof edge structures.
- 3 mm alloy anti slip substrate
- Corrosive resistant alloy allows onsite drilling and trimming
- Integrated tie-off cable can slide through or wrap around rung
- Protects parapet or gutter from damage
- Warning signage can be easily fitted to the front of the bracket
- Deep positioning points to locate & secure ladder
- Allows a true 4:1 ladder positioning method per the OHS portable ladder use guidelines
- Order in only. (Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.