Flammable Storage Cabinets provide a safe, close-by, secure and time saving method for storing all types of dangerous chemicals and help you to maintain good housekeeping practices.
All PBA Safety Justrite cabinets are fire tested to comply with the FM rating, something no other cabinet sold in Australia can claim, they also not only comply, but exceed Australian Standard AS1940.
They help companies by providing product near to the workplace thus avoiding the time consuming and often risky practice of collecting from an outside storage facility.
- Safe, secure storage of flammable liquids
- Welded steel, 1.2mm sheet thickness, 40mm dual wall insulation barrier
- 150mm Containment sump
- Two close fitting doors, sequential self-closing and latching, adjustable closing speed, 180° opening
- 3 point locking mechanism with option to padlock
- Shelves with built in troughs to contain spills.
- Adjustable shelf height increments to maximise space storage.
- Dual Vents with built in flash arresters
- Superior electrostatic high gloss powder coat paint finish
- Flammable Class 3, Danger No Smoking and Ignition Sources decals
- Capacity: 250L
- Industry Standard: Fully compliant to Australian Standards (AS1940)
- Order in Only. (Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
Dimensions: W1100mm x H1760 x D465mm
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.