4 In stock
Eye Protection - Glasses
- Including gasket and strap
- Large 8 base curve lens offers excellent eye coverage
- Ballistic impact tested at 201m/s MIL-PRF-32432 (GL)
- Strong and durable Polycarbonate frame with co molded temples
- Ergonomically designed curved temples automatically adjust to fit various head contours for a snug fit
- Connect adjustable elastic strap for a more secure fit (included) with every pair
- Anti slip TPR rubber nose pads
- Fitted with soft EVA foam gasket (included) with all models
- Titanium anti-fog/scratch lens coating Clear, Amber and Smoke
- No sunglare reduction and adequate UVR protection
- Weight – 38 grams
- Jet Stream can also be comfortably worn without gasket
- Certified Protection AS/NZS 1337.1 Medium Impact
- UV Filtration: 100% UV 400
- Frame: High Impact Polycarbonate
- Temple: Co moulded (TPE rubber/polycarbonate)
- Adjustable Strap: Nylon
- Gasket : EVA foam
- C-Max coated on Clear, Smoke and Amber lenses. Hard coated on Silver mirror
- Ergonomically designed curved temples automatically adjust to fit various head contours for a snug and pressure free fit
- Slip resistant, ultra flexible and totally pressure free temples
- Maximum 10 base curve lens wrap for extended side protection
- Super thin lenses provide crystal clear optics with maximum impact resistance
- Resistant to high velocity impact at 203m/sec
- High sunglare reduction and good UVR protection
- Weight – 15.9 grams
- Certified Protection AS/NZS 1337.1 Medium Impact
- UV Filtration: 100% UV 385
- Frame: Moulded Polycarbonate
- Temple: Co moulded (TPE rubber/Polycarbonate)
- Hinge: 3 barrel with stainless steel screw
Colours: Clear lens/red armband
Sizing: One Size Fits All (Medium-Large Fit)
Our booking system gives us access to multiple carriers – so you can get the best of service. Tracking history that starts from the time an order is placed online up until it’s delivered. Consistent tracking events across all carriers and one-link tracking means nobody is kept in the dark ever again. Goods in stock are generally picked and dispatched within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).
Delivery will only occur on business days. No deliveries will be made on weekends or public holidays. Once your order is placed our smart email and SMS notifications give you just the right amount of information when it actually matters. Tracking history that starts from the time an order is placed online up until it’s delivered. Consistent tracking events across all carriers and one-link tracking. *Please note that during our sale/promotional events, delivery may be longer than the specified delivery times above.
All deliveries must be signed for. Please be aware we will not leave parcels unattended for security reasons. Due to the nature of most products, we do not deliver to P.O. Boxes or Parcel Lockers. If you are not home, Australia Post will leave a card for it to be collected at your nearest post-office. If your order is delivered via courier and you are not home, a card will be left to arrange re-delivery.
Standard Order Delivery doesn't include heavy, bulky & over-sized order items. These items will be on calculated on the size & weight of the product and the area it is going to. You will be contacted once we receive your order and let you know how much freight will be, alternatively please give us a call to confirm a price prior to delivery.
Order or Special Order products aren’t part of our standard range, however we can order these items in. If our supplier is out of stock we will contact you to provide an estimated time of delivery. Also note that returning a Special Order item may be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. Couriers are required to deliver heavy or bulky items so we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes etc. Ensure you include a phone number so that we can contact you on to organise a suitable day and time for delivery.
Lost or damaged goods, if your order is lost or damaged in transit, please Contact Us within seven working days of placing your order so that we may assist you. Urgent Orders for times when you need your goods faster, contact us and we can arrange a courier service to achieve the best outcome. Alternatively, you can pick up from instore.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
Goods need to be unwashed, unworn, unused and in unopened packaging, with original ticketing and all accompanying instructions, manuals and other accompanying materials. Items in their original condition may be returned upon presentation of the original invoice within 14 days of order receipt.
Returns or exchanges of online purchases may be made via a Branded self-service returns portal: Which allows customers to request a return online, download the return label, and organise item drop off or pick up. Automatically generated labels: Allows our customers to generate labels instantly for any returns requests that meet our return policy. Proactive tracking and notifications: Track your returns from request to item delivery, and keep customers up to date via email. Flexible return options: Give customers the option to drop off their return to any Australia Post post office, postbox or have it picked up by courier.
Returned goods is the responsibility of the person or company returning the goods. Excluding the original delivery charge. If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrect item we will pay for the postage costs. However, we are unable to offer free delivery for ‘change of mind’ returns or exchanges.
No Returns on Specialized Order in Products will be accepted.
Some items may be subject to a 20% restocking, handling and administration fee.
Refunds will be processed using the original payment type.
Sale items are subject to the same returns policy.
If you would like to exchange an item, please inform us of the style, size and colour that you would prefer. The item from the original order will first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed. Any discounts received will be carried over in an exchange.
As Peninsula Safety is not liable for the loss of an item being returned.
Returns In Store
Present your online invoice at Peninsula Safety within 14 days of order receipt. The method of payment used to make your purchase must be presented.
Faulty Product Policy
Please call us to discuss or confirm the fault and terms of warranty within seven working days of placing your order so that we may assist you. If the fault is approved we will cover all costs associated with returned faulty goods. However we reserve the right to use our courier for returned goods if required. Depending on what the fault is we can arrange an exchange or refund.