A fully non-metallic range with all the Oliver comfort features you've come to expect. Ease your feet into the COMFORTcushion®, NANOlite® footbed And NATUREform® wide profile toe cap for all day comfort. The ST44 series are flexible, lightweight and guaranteed not to activate metal detectors, generate sparks or rust
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption - Provides superior cushioning and shock absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- NANOlite Footbed - The Oliver Comfort System now has a unique NANOlite footbed for greater comfort and well-being. The gently raised surface of the sole massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue. Plus, a perforated foam air control layer enhances air circulation, reducing odour.
- Hi-Vis Reflective Safety Trim - Oliver Hi-Viz reflective trim feature. Designed to ensure you are visible in difficult light conditions. Compliments hi-viz working garments.
- Water Resistant Leather - Water resistant leather to DIN 3. Provides all day comfort in wet and damp working conditions.
- Composite Safety Toe Cap - Non-Metallic Type 1 toe cap protection against drop and crush injuries. Lightweight and airport friendly. Developed to withstand a force of 200 joules.
- Heat Resistant sole - Sole is heat resistant to 130º Celsius or 266º Fahrenheit. Ideal for general purpose working environments
- Slip Resistant Sole - Sole has excellent slip resistance. (Exceeds European Standard EN344, SATRA slip test method PM144 standard)
- NATUREform Type 1 Toe Cap - The Oliver cap has a wide profile to suit your foot and is added with a latex cushion liner to ensure the toes are comfortable and not in contact with the cap. Caps are tested to a force of 200 Joule in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS2210.3.
- Airport Friendly Footwear - Our airport friendly boots feature a non metallic safety toe cap and non metal hardware that won't set off the metal detector as you pass through airport security.
- Cut Resistant Sole - Sole has excellent cut resistance. Resists cut growth cause by small cuts opening up as a result of normal sole flexing when walking.
- Antistatic - Minimises the build up of electrostatic charges and provides protection against the risk of spark ignition for such hazards as flammable materials and gases.
- Abrasion Resistant
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.