The bright idea in hearing protection, Laser Lite’s low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently inside the ear canal for comfortable long-term wear, while its contoured T-shape delivers easy handling. Its high-visibility magenta and yellow colors make compliance checks quick and easy. Plus, Laser Lite is available with special packaging and dispenser options, ideal for process industries with low tolerances for packaging waste.
- QTY: 200 uncorded, 100 pairs in box
- Vibrant colors make protection visible
- Self-adjusting polyurethane foam expands to fit virtually every wearer
- Contoured T-shape for easy insertion and wear
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed-cell foam skin prevents dirt build-up
- Available in paper bag packaging and/or with cotton cords for process industries [pulp & paper]
- Prefilled canister refills for the HL400™ Earplug Dispenser and Bulk refills for LS-400 and LS-500 Earplug Dispensers save time, waste and space
- Formable foam expands to fit most wearers
- Noise Reduction Rating: 32 decibel
Materials: Polyurethane Foam
Colour : Magenta/Yellow
Sizes: One Size Fits All
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.