This oil absorbent boom has been developed to absorb oil, fuel, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons whilst repelling water at the same time. Use this 2.4m x 10cm boom to contain, divert and absorb spills.
Oil and fuel absorbents are made from melt blown polypropylene and are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly.
Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
Highly flexible, an oil absorbent boom can be stuffed into drains, moulded around machinery, pushed under pallets or used to block and divert a spill from entering waterways and drains.
- Great for mine site and maintenance workshops, factory and warehouse floors, fuel handling facilities, oil storage depots, vehicle repair shops and transport facilities.
- Prevent spills from escaping by forming an absorbent barrier around drums, forklifts, plant and machinery.
- Ideal for stormwater drain protection.
- Tough, durable, non-allergenic, non-hazardous and dust-free absorbent.
- Excellent water repellent characteristics (hydrophobic) – use in the rain or float on water to absorb oil and fuel only.
- Fast absorption for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
- Sold individually
- Absorbent capacity: 22 litres
- Order in Only.
Materials: Melt Blown Polypropylene
Dimensions: 2.4m x 10cm
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.