Oil and fuel spill kits are an economical solution for cleaning up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products.
The SKHGP120 is a lower-cost spill kit ideal for unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs and truck stops. Its components have been designed for harsh conditions.
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Economical oil and fuel spill kits are designed for larger spills.
- Contains Global Peat floorsweep and polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Oil and fuel spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilized and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Spill kit is supplied in a yellow 120 litre wheelie bin. (A choice of colour is also available to suit individual requirements.)
- Order in only. (Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
- 1 x oil and fuel absorbent mini boom (2.4m x 10cm)
- 2 x Oil and fuel absorbent mini boom (1.2m x 10cm)
- 50 x Oil and fuel absorbent pads
- 2 x Global peat floorsweep bag
- 1 x PVC gloves – pair
- 4 x disposable bag – labelled
- 1 x barrier tape
- 1 x spill kit labels and audit tag
- 1 x operating instructions
- 1 x SKHGP120 refill kit
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.