PBA Safety’s IBC Pallet is ideal for indoor use. Made of 40% recycled polyethylene, it provides compliance to environmental regulations and helps to meet green initiatives. Large 372 gal. (1408L) corrosion resistant, leak tight sump reliably contains big spills.
- Corrosion and chemical resistant, reliable spill protection for IBCs
- 100% leak proof polyethylene construction with 40% recycled content -
- Sturdy internal pillar supports remove for easy sump cleaning.
- Fits popular 1000or 1250 litre IBCs
- High weight load – 4,082 kgs. Uniformly distributed
- Forklift access front or back (when empty)
- Dirt hiding black body keeps indoor facilities looking clean.
- Order in Only. (Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
Materials: 40% Recycled Polyethylene
Dimensions: 1219mmW x 1219mmD x 1346mmH
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.