PBA Safety’s 20 Cylinder Storage Locker offers superior features that make these lockers extremely durable and easy-to-use.
- Suitable for storing compressed gas cylinders
- Capacity: Up to 20 cylinders
- PBA’s expanded 7mm thick metal panels are the strongest in the industry - offering additional resistance to tampering
- Welded security lug on front panel door accepts a padlock (not included) for extra security and heavier gauge mesh and extruded (not bent) frame add rigidity
- Bolt provision for added security.
- All models have an exclusive solid aluminium roof panel that slants toward the back to shed water & ice
- Cylinders stay clear of ground with heavy-duty bottom floor plate
- Ships fully assembled to save on set-up time
- Industry Standard: Fully compliant to Australian Standards (AS 3833)
- Order in Only. (Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
Materials: Constructed of 100% welded aluminium - it will not rust, corrode or discolour.Dimensions: H1510 mm x W1800 mm x D815 mm
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.