The H7 Series has been developed for demanding noisy environments with increased low-frequency attenuation. The sealing rings are filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam. The result is an optimum seal with low contact pressure, which provides agreeable comfort even during long-term use. The H7 Series is a suitable choice for typical environments with substantial industrial noise or construction machinery, airports and agricultural work.
- Versatile high quality Peltor earmuffs meet the protection needs of almost any working environment
- Available in headband, neckband & helmet attachment format
- Patented liquid & foam filled cushions provide a quality noise seal with low pressure for all-day wearer comfort
- The stainless steel headband wired with four-point suspension helps distribute cushion pressure evenly & earcups pivot for consistent fit
- Attenuation – 30 Decibel
- Hearing Protection style – Over the Head
- Industry Standards - AS/NZS 1270:2002
- Material: ABS
Sizing: One Size Fits All
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.