The H10 Series is a high-performance hearing protector and has been developed for use in extremely noisy environments. The protection is based on a technology with a double casing minimising resonance in the casing and giving optimum high-frequency attenuation. An acoustic connection between the inner and outer casings provides maximum low-frequency attenuation. The sealing rings are broad and filled with soft plastic foam for the best fit and low contact pressure.
- Represents the ultimate in Peltor earmuffs technology by combining extreme noise protection with exceptional wearer comfort
- Neckband format
- Patented liquid & foam filled cushions provide a quality noise seal with low pressure for all-day wearer comfort
- The stainless steel headband wired with four-point suspension helps distribute cushion pressure evenly & earcups pivot for consistent fit
- Unique double-shell cup design provides high attenuation for eight-hour TWA noise exposures up to 105 dBA
- Attenuation – 34 Decibel
- Hearing Protection style – Behind the head
- Industry Standards - AS/NZS 1270:2002
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.