Barrier Group’s Port-a-guard expanding safety barrier comes in a standard 3 metre length which makes it an easy solution for denying entry to unsafe or unauthorized areas such as walkways, stairways or elevators.
Barrier now offers an improvement in quality, range and design of their port-a-guards with a stronger construction of aluminium and hi-tech plastic components that are like no other expanding barrier on the market
- New exceptional value 2-in-1 design
- Increased stability
- Free components included in the purchase
- Aluminium and hi-tech plastic construction
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Freestanding or wall mounted parts supplied in each kit
- Extruded aluminium posts and slats. Injection moulded ABS fittings
- Powder coated posts and slats with Black ABS parts
- Weight: 6.4 kilograms (boxed)
- (Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
Materials: Natural and recycled rubber.
The 3 Metre Kit Includes:
- 1 x Port-a-guard 3 metre body
- 2 x Moulded plastic feet
- 3 x Wall/Sign mounting brackets
- 1 x Wall receiver bracket
- 3 metres expanded, 325mm closed
- 990mm height without castors when expanded. 1090mm with optional locking castors when expanded
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.