The #992 is designed to provide maximum safety and shock absorption for long days on the job. The zip-sided lace up is great for easy on, easy off convenience while the supreme underfoot cushioning provides all day comfort when you’re on your feet.
- Wheat premium nubuck leather upper with moulded TPU scuff guard for added toe protection and durability.
- XRD® Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Oil/acid resistant
- Organic fat/oil resistant
- Slip resistant
- SPS Max Comfort
- Steel Toe Cap
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
Fabrics: Premium nubuck leather upper with moulded TPU scuff guard
- 5 – 13 (full sizes)
- 7½ – 10½ (half sizes)
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.