Speakman Eyesaver® designed eye/face washes, engineered to provide a fast cleansing, low velocity first aid curtain of aerated water that washes eye and face contours gently.
Aerated water provides a peroxide scrubbing action that removes contaminants from delicate soft membrane areas more efficiently and safely. Harsh streams or jets of water that can embed injurious material into the eyes or skin are avoided.
The SE-480 emergency eye/face wash features a stainless steel receptor, a 15mm stay-open full flow ball valve, and in-line strainer. It is mounted on a galvanized steel pipe with a drain tee and floor flange. The spray pattern is a 9” x 8” (72 sq. in.) curtain of aerated water, easily controlled at any pressure for maximum protection.
- For use when exposed to injurious materials.
- Showers should be used within 10 seconds of the possible injury point
- Activated by a stainless steel push handle and/or foot pedal
- Made to withstand even the most hardy of working environments
- Water supply is a key factor for installation
- Six brass chrome-plated aerated spray
- Spray pattern is a curtain of aerated water, easily controlled at any pressure for maximum protection.
- Industry Standard: Fully compliant to Australian Standards (AS4775-2007.)
- Order in Only. (Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
Materials: Stainless Steel, Yellow Polypropylene
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.