The SE-509 is a portable emergency personal body spray unit that provides pressurised water in remote locations. For those working in remote or inaccessible places who can be exposed to spill or burn injuries.
Speakman offers a range of portable units to suit all applications. Those who can benefit include: fire fighting and emergency services teams, drivers of vehicles carrying dangerous chemicals and those working in mining, agriculture and construction.
- For use when exposed to injurious materials.
- Stainless steel tank
- 9L Capacity
- Air pressurised water flow tank with pressure gauge and air filler
- Squeeze handle operated eye wash hose with aerated spray head and dust cap
- Full flow valve - allows for easy recharge in the field.
- Industry Standard: Fully compliant to Australian Standards (AS4775-2007.)
- Order in Only. (Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
Materials: Stainless steel
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.