Speakman Eyesaver® designed eye/face washes, engineered to provide a fast cleansing, low velocity first aid curtain of aerated water that washes eye and face contours gently.
Aerated water provides a peroxide scrubbing action that removes contaminants from delicate soft membrane areas more efficiently and safely. Harsh streams or jets of water that can embed injurious material into the eyes or skin are avoided.
The SE-400 is an emergency eye/face wash featuring a wall mounted, push hand operated, rectangular stainless steel bowl.
- For use when exposed to injurious materials.
- Heavy duty wall mounting plate supplied
- 15mm stay-open full flow ball valve
- Activated by stainless steel push handle supplied with in-line strainer.
- Made to withstand even the most hardy of working environments
- Showers should be used within 10 seconds of the possible injury point
- Water supply is a key factor for installation
- Six brass chrome-plated aerated sprays
- Spray pattern is a curtain of aerated water, easily controlled at any pressure for maximum protection.
- Universal emergency sign included
- Industry Standard: Fully compliant to Australian Standards (AS4775-2007.)
- Order in Only.(Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
Materials: Stainless steel bowl, yellow polypropylene shrouds
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.