Out of stock
Spill Control - General Purpose
Use this standard spill kit to absorb every day spills of coolant, solvent, oil, degreaser, paint, blood, mild acids – all liquids. This general purpose spill kit is ideal for areas where non-aggressive liquids are stored, handled or may be spilled.
The SKGPB120 spill kit is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use – wherever liquids are stored, handled, used and spilled. General purpose absorbents are colour-coded grey for easy identification.
- Keep this standard spill kit close to areas that store day-to-day liquids.
- Contains general purpose floorsweep and polypropylene all-liquid maintenance absorbents.
- Polypropylene is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in liquid.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- General purpose spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilised and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kits can be customised by adding / removing / swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Spill kit is supplied in a blue 120 litre wheelie bin.
- Absorbent capacity: up to 105 litres
- Order in only.
- 2 x General purpose absorbent mini boom
- 1 x General purpose absorbent mini boom
- 4 x Budgetsorb all-liquid absorbent
- 25 x General purpose absorbent pads
- 3 x Disposal bag labelled
- 1 x PVC gloves
- 1 x Audit tag
- 1 x SKGPB120 refill kit
Our booking system gives us access to multiple carriers – so you can get the best of service. Tracking history that starts from the time an order is placed online up until it’s delivered. Consistent tracking events across all carriers and one-link tracking means nobody is kept in the dark ever again. Goods in stock are generally picked and dispatched within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).
Delivery will only occur on business days. No deliveries will be made on weekends or public holidays. Once your order is placed our smart email and SMS notifications give you just the right amount of information when it actually matters. Tracking history that starts from the time an order is placed online up until it’s delivered. Consistent tracking events across all carriers and one-link tracking. *Please note that during our sale/promotional events, delivery may be longer than the specified delivery times above.
All deliveries must be signed for. Please be aware we will not leave parcels unattended for security reasons. Due to the nature of most products, we do not deliver to P.O. Boxes or Parcel Lockers. If you are not home, Australia Post will leave a card for it to be collected at your nearest post-office. If your order is delivered via courier and you are not home, a card will be left to arrange re-delivery.
Standard Order Delivery doesn't include heavy, bulky & over-sized order items. These items will be on calculated on the size & weight of the product and the area it is going to. You will be contacted once we receive your order and let you know how much freight will be, alternatively please give us a call to confirm a price prior to delivery.
Order or Special Order products aren’t part of our standard range, however we can order these items in. If our supplier is out of stock we will contact you to provide an estimated time of delivery. Also note that returning a Special Order item may be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. Couriers are required to deliver heavy or bulky items so we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes etc. Ensure you include a phone number so that we can contact you on to organise a suitable day and time for delivery.
Lost or damaged goods, if your order is lost or damaged in transit, please Contact Us within seven working days of placing your order so that we may assist you. Urgent Orders for times when you need your goods faster, contact us and we can arrange a courier service to achieve the best outcome. Alternatively, you can pick up from instore.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
Goods need to be unwashed, unworn, unused and in unopened packaging, with original ticketing and all accompanying instructions, manuals and other accompanying materials. Items in their original condition may be returned upon presentation of the original invoice within 14 days of order receipt.
Returns or exchanges of online purchases may be made via a Branded self-service returns portal: Which allows customers to request a return online, download the return label, and organise item drop off or pick up. Automatically generated labels: Allows our customers to generate labels instantly for any returns requests that meet our return policy. Proactive tracking and notifications: Track your returns from request to item delivery, and keep customers up to date via email. Flexible return options: Give customers the option to drop off their return to any Australia Post post office, postbox or have it picked up by courier.
Returned goods is the responsibility of the person or company returning the goods. Excluding the original delivery charge. If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrect item we will pay for the postage costs. However, we are unable to offer free delivery for ‘change of mind’ returns or exchanges.
No Returns on Specialized Order in Products will be accepted.
Some items may be subject to a 20% restocking, handling and administration fee.
Refunds will be processed using the original payment type.
Sale items are subject to the same returns policy.
If you would like to exchange an item, please inform us of the style, size and colour that you would prefer. The item from the original order will first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed. Any discounts received will be carried over in an exchange.
As Peninsula Safety is not liable for the loss of an item being returned.
Returns In Store
Present your online invoice at Peninsula Safety within 14 days of order receipt. The method of payment used to make your purchase must be presented.
Faulty Product Policy
Please call us to discuss or confirm the fault and terms of warranty within seven working days of placing your order so that we may assist you. If the fault is approved we will cover all costs associated with returned faulty goods. However we reserve the right to use our courier for returned goods if required. Depending on what the fault is we can arrange an exchange or refund.