Use this standard spill kit to absorb every day spills of coolant, solvent, oil, degreaser, paint, blood, mild acids – all liquids. This general purpose spill kit is ideal for areas where non-aggressive liquids are stored, handled or may be spilled.
The SKGPB120 spill kit is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use – wherever liquids are stored, handled, used and spilled. General purpose absorbents are colour-coded grey for easy identification.
- Keep this standard spill kit close to areas that store day-to-day liquids.
- Contains general purpose floorsweep and polypropylene all-liquid maintenance absorbents.
- Polypropylene is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in liquid.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- General purpose spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilised and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kits can be customised by adding / removing / swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Spill kit is supplied in a blue 120 litre wheelie bin.
- Absorbent capacity: up to 105 litres
- Order in only. (Bulky item standard shipping costs don't apply)
- 2 x General purpose absorbent mini boom
- 1 x General purpose absorbent mini boom
- 4 x Budgetsorb all-liquid absorbent
- 25 x General purpose absorbent pads
- 3 x Disposal bag labelled
- 1 x PVC gloves
- 1 x Audit tag
- 1 x SKGPB120 refill kit
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.