The Sundstrom SR100 silicone half-mask respirator in the Sundstrom PRO Kit is designed for heavy-duty work during extended periods. All kits include the Sundstrom mask, filter(s), pre-filters, pre-filter holder, cleaning tissue and user manual, all contained in a rugged plastic box with a carry handle.
- 1 x Half mask SR100 Silicone (Low Allergenic, Superior facial Seal) (Size M/L)
- 1 x Particle filter P3 (SR510)
- 1 x Gas Filter ABE1 (315)
- 5 x Pre-filters (221-1)
- 1 x Pre-filter holder
- 1 x Cleaning tissue
- 1 x storage box
- P3 Filter: Used against all types of wet and dry particles, such as dust, smoke, aerosols, spray, asbestos, bacteria, viruses and mould. It removes 99.997% of all particles from the air you breathe. Other particle filters with lower filters cannot filter out particles to the same extent as your P3 filter.
- ABE1 Filter: Used against vapour from organic gases whose boiling point exceeds +65°C (150F), for inorganic gas, and for acid gas and vapour. The filter has regular (class 1) capacity.
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.