The Sundstrom SR200A airline with filter backup consists of an SR200 full mask with a hose connection mounted in the front where the air from the regulating valve enters. A suitable filter/filter combination in the Sundstrom mask offers protection in the event of loss of pressure and when moving to and from the workplace. The SR200 is specially developed for environments requiring a high protection factor.
- Complete with regulating valve and belt
- In restricted places, the equipment can be used with a plugged front hole.
- The inlet pressure to the regulating valve shall be 5 – 7 bar
- A flow meter and warning whistle for temporary and continuous monitoring of the airflow are included
- The breathing hose can be detached from both the mask and regulating valve, allowing the face piece to be used as a regular face mask with a filter, or connected to one of Sundstrom’s fans SR500 or SR700
- Airflow rate: 150-320 l/m
- Order in only.
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.