The WB-1 FXD work boot in wheat is FXD’s most supportive style with a taller debossed microfiber collar, medial zip entry, breathable upper, lightweight composite safety toe, and lightweight Nitrolite™ midsole cushioning.
- Slip, oil, and heat-resistant 62-durometer rubber outsole
- High-density 67-durometer green heel insert
- Poron midsole insert for additional heel cushioning
- Ventilated, antimicrobial PU footbed, sculpted for correct arch support
- Outsole side abrasion panel
- Lightweight composite safety toe
- Bump Cap with an extra 1.5mm TPU in the heavy wear area for increased durability
- Ballistic high abrasion-resistant thread on all stitching
- Breathable TPU mesh panel with water-resistant membrane.
- Power strap to 'lock down' heel for increased comfort and reduced fatigue
- Silicone-reinforced padding for impact protection
- Protective TPU heel kick panel
- YKK 10 gauge coil zip angled for easy entry and smooth movement
- Coated microfibre collar with ventilation for support and breathability
- Moulded TPU power strap eye stay for durability
- Nylon heel tab
- Padded achilles support insert
- Coolmax™ engineered lining is moisture wicking and accelerates drying
- Moulded upper eyelets for once-only lacing
- Moulded TPU grip tab on tongue
- Upper material - Nubuck/Microfiber/Urethane Mesh/TPU
- NITROLITE™ Proprietary Phylon midsole cushioning material
- 5 - 14 (Full Sizing)
- 9.5 - 12.5 (Half Sizing)
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.