FXD WB-4 Nitrolite™ elastic-sided work boots are high-performance double-bound and feature Nitrolite™ midsole technology for all-day comfort. WB-4 FXD work boots are Australia and New Zealand safety standard compliant and the bonding and composite toe have been tested and certified by benchmark product certification.
- Upper material: Nubuck, Microfiber, TPU
- NITROLITE™ Proprietary Phylon midsole cushioning material
- Slip, oil, heat resistant 62 durometer rubber outsole
- AS 2210.3:2019 Personal Protective Equipment Safety Footwear
- Reinforced double-bound elastic gusset.
- High-density 67-durometer green heel insert for increased durability
- Poron midsole insert for additional heel cushioning
- Ventilated, antimicrobial PU footbed, sculpted for correct arch support
- Lightweight composite safety toe
- Abrasion-resistant ballistic thread on all stitching
- Protective TPU heel kick panel
- Nylon heel tab
- Padded Achilles support insert
- Coolmax™ engineered lining is moisture wicking and accelerates drying
What are the available delivery options and how does tracking work?
We offer Click & Collect, Standard Delivery ($10), and Express Delivery ($15) options. Your order's tracking history begins from the time of online placement until it's delivered, ensuring you stay informed. See our shipping policy for more information.
How do returns and exchanges work?
Items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt if they are unwashed, unworn, unused, and in unopened packaging with the original invoice. Please contact our store to request a return. See our refund policy for more information.
What should I do if I receive a faulty product?
Contact us within seven working days of receiving your order to discuss the fault and warranty terms. If approved, we'll cover the costs of returning faulty goods and arrange an exchange or refund based on the nature of the fault. See our warranty policy for more information.